- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- Harris Water Engineering
- High Desert Conservation District
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- La Plata West Water Authority
- Mancos Conservation District
- Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- Town of Silverton
- Town of Telluride
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas-La Plata Project (Lake Nighthorse)
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Mancos Project (Jackson Gulch Reservoir)
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
Water Treatment Facility
The Town of Telluride is considering utilizing financing mechanisms known as “certificates of participation” to raise the roughly $4.7 million it needs to finish the Pandora water project.
Signs that water quality in the Snake River may be getting worse have once again spurred talks about an EPA Superfund cleanup at the abandoned Pennsylvania Mine, along Peru Creek.
La Plata Archuleta Water District officials recently pitched a plan to build a joint water-treatment plant with Bayfield. Dick Lunceford, president of the water district, told the town board that a joint venture could benefit both entities.
The sale of troubled Lake Durango Water Co.
As the city of Durango becomes increasingly involved in matters concerning the Animas-La Plata Project, its leaders say they want their voice heard in decisionmaking.