- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- City of Durango Water Commission
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Animas-La Plata Project
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Jackson Gulch Reservoir
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- UMETCO (Urivan) Water Rights
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
- Colorado, Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, Water Quality, Oil and Gas Development
The Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) is pleased to announce that Rebecca (Becky) Mitchell is the new Water Supply Planning Section Chief, a position formerly held by Eric Hecox.
Long time Mancos Water Conservancy District (MWCD) Board member Clay Vern Bader passed away on August 24th; he was 91. Clay served on the MWCD Board for 28 years and will be sorely missed. Condolences go to all of Clay’s colleagues, family, and friends.
n 1937 the Colorado General Assembly approved the act creating the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB). Governor Ammons and the General Assembly recognized the need for a state agency to protect Colorado’s interests in the interstate streams that originated in the state by negotiating interstate compacts if possible, by defending against litigation if not.
The Colorado River Water Conservation District (CRWCD) also celebrates their 75th anniversary th
The Colorado Foundation for Water Education (CFWE) was founded in September 2002 and is celebrating 10 years of providing balanced and accurate water informat
The Dolores Water Conservancy District (DWCD) has filed an application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for a permit for feasibility studies (e.g., economic, engineering, environmental, etc.) related to a pump-back water storage project on Plateau Creek, a tributary of McPhee Reservoi
The La Plata-Archuleta Water District (LPAWD) and the Town of Bayfield signed an agreement at the end of July to expand the Town’s water-treatment plant. Under the agreement, the LPAWD will pay for the estimated $5 million plant expansion--a more cost effective solution than building its own treatment plant.
The new Animas-La Plata Operations, Maintenance, and Replacement (ALP OM&R) Association building was finished and moved into in July.
On June 2nd, federal, state, and tribal officials gathered in western New Mexico to break ground for the Navajo-Gallup Water Supply Project.
There was a long-awaited groundbreaking ceremony for Long Hollow Reservoir on July 10th.